Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Takayuki Takeya's sculpture works


Below are the lists of known Takayuki Takeya's garage kits, statues & his exhibition art works. The pictures of the beautiful kits/ statues are built by Takeya as well as other kit builders I found on the web.

These pictures belong to the sculptors or kit builders/ owners and I use them here just for a reference list to showcase their beautiful works. This is not a sales or trading blog, so kindly do write to the rightful sculptor/ owners if you are interested in their work.

PLEASE KINDLY TAKE NOTE:
1. If the rightful owners do not want your pics posted here, do kindly let me know and I will remove them.
2. Some of the pictures contain nudity, violence or gore.

Garage Kits & Statues

Art-Storm Fewture
Alien -Big Chap

Alien Bust

Alien Pile

Alien Warrior

Angles of Hunters Aoki

Angles of Hunters Ojisan

Angles of Hunters Ojisan Relief

Angles of Hunters Team Arwoqui

Bee Woman vs. Masked Rider

Devilman Regeneration

Doras

Erosive Guyver

Fantazone Vampu

Garo: Madohrin Zarva

Kiba Crow

Mechanical Violator Hakaider

Mechanical Violator Hakaider Bust

Nina Dolono & Steve Oil Rain

Operation In Progress (O.I.P.)

Predator Bust

Predator on Horse

Predator on Horse (Axe ver.)

Pusher Hopper

Red Mausoleum Ajari

Red Mausoleum Ajari (Standing)

Red Mausoleum Snake Woman

Sitting Hell

Zeiram 2

Damaged Zeiram 2 Bust

Zeiram 2 Skull Kannon

Bandai
S.I.C. Hero Saga Another Shadowmoon

S.I.C. Hero Saga Darkside

S.I.C. Hero Saga Escape

S.I.C. Hakaider

S.I.C. Inazuman

S.I.C. Kamen Rider 1 Ichigo

S.I.C. Kamen Rider 2 Nigo

S.I.C. Kamen Rider V3

S.I.C. Kikaider

D.D.D Magazine
Gamera 3 Irys's Cocoon

Falchion
Zeiram Iria

Zeiram 2 Iria

Zeiram 2 Iria - Complete armor

Good Smile Company
Ajin

Attack on Titan Colossal Titan

Nausicaa Giant God Warrior

Happinet
Devilman Bust

IDA
11 Faces Kanon

Nikne-Kamuy Ogre God

Kaiyodo
Angles of Hunters Aoki


Angles of Hunters Grandpa Kanehisa 

Angles of Hunters Ittomotteku

Angles of Hunters Nagasaka

Angles of Hunters Nitta

Angles of Hunters Old Lady

Shin Godzilla

Zeiram

Kotobukiya
Aura Battler Bastole

Aura Battler Billbine

Aura Battler Botune

Aura Battler Dana O'See

Aura Battler Dunbine

Aura Battler Vierres

Aura Battler Zwarth

Cambria

Corum

Elric of Melnibone

Elric of Melnibone 'Stormbringer'

Final Fantasy VIII Diabolus

Final Fantasy VIII Odin & Sleipnir

Final Fantasy VIII Seifer vs Odin

Final Fantasy VIII Squall vs Bahamut

Guin

Henshin Ninja Arashi

Kamen Rider 1 Ichigo

Kamen Rider 2 Nigo & Cyclone

Kamen Rider V3

Kikaider & Hakaider Classic

Tekken Yoshimitsu

Vampire Hunter D Nightmare

M1
Godzilla Skeleton

Skull Soldier

Max Factory
Cthulhu

Cyber Ninja

Cyber Ninja 2

Devilman

Mikazuki

Pumpkinhead the Metamorphosis

Sega
Panzer Dragoon Orta
 

Sony/ Capcom
Resident Evil Degeneration

Studio M
Fujin God of Wing

Takeya
Angles of Hunters Old lady & Nitta

Giki

Mukuro Soldier

X Works
Ancient Ogre Fragment

Hiruko

Prototype Yokai


Takeya's exhibition works

Angles of Hunters

























Other works
02

An Old Cherubim Hunter

Aura Battler Dunbine Head Model

Aura Battler Dunbine

Aura Battler Dunbine x 3

Aura Battler Dunbine Diorama

Aura Battler Dunbine vs Virunvee

Aura Battler Gedo

Aura Battler Leprechaun

Aura Battler Virunvee

Aura Battler Virunvee Change

Blade of the Immortal

Dog People

Don Engel

Dragon & Film Team

Kongo Rikishi Ungyo

Male

Mazinger Z

Nausicaa Giant God Warrior

Nirasawa's Creature Core Edo Black Shrimp

Pupation

Samurai Predator

Samurai Trooper

Samurai Vader

S.I.C. Hero Saga Garo I

S.I.C. Hero Saga Garo II

S.I.C. Hero Saga Garo Diorama

S.I.C. Hero Saga Kingdark

S.I.C. Hero Saga Shadowmoon

S.I.C. Hero Saga The Awakening

Six Generals

Vega

X

Zetman

No comments:

Post a Comment